Would you take the red pill and fall through the rabbit hole?
advertising alice authors blog books brand branding changing communication consuming cultura design development disoccupati dreams environment fantasy fear femmininity food store foto fotografia furniture fair milano future globalisation google greener history ideas imagination individual information innovation internet interview left libro literature marketing matrix media messages milan more news morte new york officina italia parco pd people philosophy politica postmodern precarious press questions radio reflexions saviano scurati sense social life stefano benni sustainability teens the west thoughts tv web whiterabbit wise women work writers wu ming
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- For a better curated media environmentA republic is its rational institutions. A democracy is its informed citizens. Institutions are platforms enabling citizens to decide by following a non-violent process of deliberation and voting. Citizens who know and accept their institutions in their rationality have something fundamental in common: they then can divide on opinions, but they live in the s […]Luca De Biase
- L’anticorruzione nella spesa informatica pubblicaUn comunicato stampa di oggi fa pensare che finalmente si prendono in considerazione alcune possibili distorsioni della spesa pubblica in informatica, circa 5 miliardi all’anno (con logiche in movimento in seguito alla finanziaria dell’anno scorso). Digitalizzazione nella P.A. , Coppola incontra Cantone Il presidente della Commissione di inchiesta a colloqui […]Luca De Biase
- The magic of the yesby Mia Zamora BEING an only child with overprotective parents, I grew up using “No” as my default answer to everything. Let’s go outside and play in the rain? No. Let’s ride a boat to the deep part of the sea and jump in? No. Let’s play hooky at school and go to the mall […]Paulo Coelho
- 10 Success lessons from Paulo Coelho – “The Alchemist” for entrepreneursby Biplap Gosh 1. Rejection doesn’t matter Paulo believed in himself. He believed that he was a good poet and that his poems were not suitable for small magazines. So he sent his poems to the ‘Escritores e Livros,’ a reputable literary column in a newspaper called Correio da Manha. But the newspaper humiliated him. […]Paulo Coelho
- July 13. The West Hollywood Library. Come! rebecca
- June 28. The Art of Memoir at The Ace Swim Club in Palm Springs 2016Incredible five days at the Ace...What an honor to work with these amazing women! See you next year, either here or...in Bequia!XXXrebecca
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.
year after year